Abridge Newsjust landed in the App Store.
The Quick Facts
- Less than five days remain until next Tuesday’s U.S. midterm elections.
- On Tuesday, voters across the United States will elect 435 congressional representatives to the U.S. House, 35 members to the U.S. Senate, and 36 state governors. Additionally, citizens will have the opportunity to vote for a variety of local governing officials and ballot initiatives.
- Many polls indicate that Democrats are currently on track to take control of the House, while Republicans are likely to maintain their Senate majority.
- However, many races across the country remain tightly contested, adding significant uncertainty to the outcome.
- After exploring this topic, check out our 2018 Midterms guide to compare candidate bios and platforms, all in one place.